VideoNuze Posts (62 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: ESPN is Getting Squeezed From All Sides
Posted on 01-27-2023
Cord-cutting is accelerating. Deep-pocketed Big Tech (Amazon, Apple, Google) are scooping up marquee sports rights in an effort to add value to their services businesses. Linear TV viewing is collapsing....
NFL Rights Deals Soar As Pay-TV Subscribers Contract
Posted on 03-04-2021
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the fees CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN each pay to broadcast NFL games will double or more in new long-term agreements currently...
VideoNuze Podcast #505: PGA Tour and ESPN Negotiators Belong on Mt. Olympus
Posted on 03-13-2020
I’m pleased to present the 505th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up this week we discuss the PGA Tour’s...
Related News (291 items)
- ESPN Plus Raises Standalone Price by $3 a Month, But Disney Bundle Price Is Unchanged Next TV - 07-15-2022
- Disney CEO calls theoretical ESPN streaming package ‘the ultimate fan offering’ The Verge - 05-11-2022
- Disney Shifts Hotstar Programming To ESPN+ And Hulu; Stand-Alone Hotstar U.S. Service To Sunset In 2022 Deadline - 08-31-2021
- ESPN Explores Sports-Betting Deal Worth at Least $3 Billion WSJ - 08-28-2021
- Disney Plans to Spread Sports Further Beyond ESPN Variety - 07-15-2021
- Major League Baseball’s New Disney Deal Includes Streaming B&C - 05-14-2021