VideoNuze Posts (20 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #445: Exploring Pay-TV’s Record High Subscriber Losses
Posted on 11-16-2018
I’m pleased to present the 445th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast Colin and I explore the pay-TV...
Traditional Pay-TV Subscriber Loss in Q1 Slows to 305K
Posted on 05-17-2018
Traditional pay-TV operators accounting for around 95% of the market lost 305K subscribers in Q1 ’18, compared to 515K in Q1 ’17 according to Leichtman Research Group. The loss...
Putting Sling TV’s Growth Into Perspective
Posted on 02-22-2016
Skinny bundle service Sling TV got a lot of press last week as parent company Dish Network reported its Q4 ’15 and full year results. Based on a lot of...
Related News (145 items)
- Dish Finally Offers HBO Max, Re-Adds HBO to Lineup After Resolving WarnerMedia Standoff Variety - 07-29-2021
- Dish demands Disney pay for ESPN refund over no live sports NY Post - 04-28-2020
- DISH chair: 'Probably inevitable' that DISH should merge with DIRECTV S&P Global Intelligence - 02-19-2020
- Dish Gains 148,000 TV Subscribers in Q3 on Sling TV Growth, Despite Continuing HBO Blackout Variety - 11-07-2019
- Ergen: Dish Braces for More Sub Losses as GoT Premiere Nears Multichannel News - 02-13-2019
- Cord-Cutting Sped Up in 2018: Biggest Pay-TV Ops Shed 3.2 Million Subscribers Last Year Variety - 02-13-2019