VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Millennials Pose a Product Strategy Puzzle for Pay-TV Industry
Posted on 03-10-2014
Do millennials want pay-TV or don't they? This is one of the most hotly-debated topics in the video industry today. The "don't" camp is well-represented by Charlie Ergen, head of...
VideoNuze Podcast #217 - Interpreting the DISH-Disney Deal
Posted on 03-07-2014
I'm pleased to present the 217th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. In today's podcast, we interpret this week's DISH Network -...
New Blockbuster Movie Pass Features DVDs in Starring Role
Posted on 09-23-2011
Irony was on full display at the Dish Network press conference announcing the new Blockbuster Movie Pass, as the very first benefit...
Related News (28 items)
- Cord Cutting Improved by Over 22% in Q1 for Top Operators Thanks to Slower DirecTV Blood Loss Next TV - 05-02-2021
- Amazon Prime Video Finally Lands on Dish’s Hopper Variety - 12-16-2019
- Dish, FreeWheel Partner On Tech To Integrate Traditional, Addressable TV Buys Mediapost - 12-12-2019
- Univision Informs Viewers of Alternatives in Dish Blackout Multichannel News - 07-12-2018
- Dish DVRs will soon work with Google Assistant Engadget - 01-10-2018
- Dish Names Sling TV's Erik Carlson New Corporate CEO Home Media - 12-05-2017