VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Millennials Pose a Product Strategy Puzzle for Pay-TV Industry
Posted on 03-10-2014
Do millennials want pay-TV or don't they? This is one of the most hotly-debated topics in the video industry today. The "don't" camp is well-represented by Charlie Ergen, head of...
VideoNuze Podcast #217 - Interpreting the DISH-Disney Deal
Posted on 03-07-2014
I'm pleased to present the 217th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. In today's podcast, we interpret this week's DISH Network -...
New Blockbuster Movie Pass Features DVDs in Starring Role
Posted on 09-23-2011
Irony was on full display at the Dish Network press conference announcing the new Blockbuster Movie Pass, as the very first benefit...
Related News (32 items)
- Cord-Cutting Spiked 60% in 2022 for the Five Biggest Remaining Publicly Transparent Operators in the U.S. Next TV - 02-09-2023
- Dish’s Sling TV Rebrands Free-Streaming Service as ‘Freestream’ Variety - 02-09-2023
- Dish signs up SeaChange, Beachfront for real-time programmatic TV ads Fierce Video - 09-12-2022
- DirecTV and Dish in merger talks once again despite past antitrust concerns NY Post - 01-11-2022
- Cord Cutting Improved by Over 22% in Q1 for Top Operators Thanks to Slower DirecTV Blood Loss Next TV - 05-02-2021
- Amazon Prime Video Finally Lands on Dish’s Hopper Variety - 12-16-2019