VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Wal-Mart's Acquisition of Vudu Makes Little Difference
Posted on 02-23-2010
Yesterday's announcement by retailing giant Wal-Mart that it was acquiring Vudu, the on-demand movie service, generated a flurry of reactions from industry commentators. Some...
VideoNuze Report Podcast #37 - October 23, 2009
Posted on 10-23-2009
Daisy Whitney and I are pleased to present the 37th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for October 23rd, 2009. This week Daisy and I discuss my post from...
In the Digital Era, Disney is Walking to the Beat of its Own Drummer
Posted on 10-22-2009
Yesterday's WSJ article about Disney's new DRM initiative, dubbed "Keychest" was another sign that in the digital era, Disney keeps walking to the beat of its...
Related News (6 items)
- At Long Last, Video Anywhere - UltraViolet Debuts in Mid-2011 TheWrap - 01-05-2011
- DECE Switches On `UltraViolet` Consumer Brand Multichannel News - 07-20-2010
- Cox, Motorola Join `Digital Locker` Group DECE Multichannel News - 01-05-2010
- Digital format adopted Variety - 01-05-2010
- Trying to Add Portability to Movie Files NY Times - 01-04-2010
- Studios` Quest for Life After DVDs NY Times - 10-27-2009