VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Research: CTV Audiences Reflect U.S. Diversity and Age Profiles
Posted on 10-25-2021
Connected TV audiences reflect the diversity and age profiles of the U.S. population, making it a better platform for advertisers to achieve their key performance objectives compared to traditional TV...
What’s Next for Identity in CTV?
Posted on 08-10-2021
Historically, in digital advertising, third-party cookies have been used to identify audiences in desktop and mobile web environments for the purposes of reaching them and gathering insights on consumer activity....
IRIS.TV and SpotX Bring Contextual Targeting Segments to CTV
Posted on 06-07-2021
IRIS.TV and SpotX (part of Magnite) announced this morning they’re partnering to offer industry-standard contextual targeting segments to SpotX’s video ad supply. The move will give ad buyers the...
Related News (9 items)
- Survey: 44% of Cable Subs Would Cancel If They Could Stream Live Sports and Events B&C - 02-16-2022
- Magnite acquires audience data startup, boosting privacy solutions AdAge - 01-06-2022
- Digital Ad Dollars Shift To CTV And Other 2022 Predictions Mediapost - 12-30-2021
- Magnite Moving Ahead With Alternative To Third-Party Cookies AdExchanger - 06-29-2021
- Magnite Cuts Staff by 6% Following SpotX Acquistion Adweek - 06-28-2021
- The Trade Desk, Magnite and Innovid Form CTV Pact Adweek - 04-19-2021