VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Research: CTV Audiences Reflect U.S. Diversity and Age Profiles
Posted on 10-25-2021
Connected TV audiences reflect the diversity and age profiles of the U.S. population, making it a better platform for advertisers to achieve their key performance objectives compared to traditional TV...
Inside the Stream Podcast: HBO/Max’s 1.8 Million Q3 U.S. Subscriber Loss is Actually a Good Thing
Posted on 10-22-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. HBO...
Report: SVOD Market Fragments Following New Service Launches
Posted on 05-03-2021
The U.S. SVOD market has undergone significant fragmentation over the past two years as new services have launched, according to the Q1 2021 Growth Report from Antenna, an SVOD...
Related News (94 items)
- HBO Max and HBO Lose 1.8M U.S. Subs on Amazon Prime Exit, Global Users Rise by 1.9M The Hollywood Reporter - 10-21-2021
- WarnerMedia CEO Concedes Rushed Rollout of HBO Max Day-and-Date Plan The Hollywood Reporter - 09-28-2021
- HBO Max Is Now Streaming on Vizio SmartCast TVs Variety - 09-02-2021
- Dish Finally Offers HBO Max, Re-Adds HBO to Lineup After Resolving WarnerMedia Standoff Variety - 07-29-2021
- Warner Bros. to Produce At Least 10 Movies Exclusively for HBO Max in 2022 Variety - 07-22-2021
- HBO and HBO Max notch 47 million domestic subscribers LA Times - 07-22-2021