VideoNuze Posts (18 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Google Fiber TV is Retired, Linear TV Ratings Fall, SVOD Churn is Stable and Much More
Posted on 10-08-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. Rather...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Peacock’s Olympics Coverage Has Been a Big Missed Opportunity
Posted on 07-30-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. Colin...
5 Reasons Going to the Movies is Facing an Irreversible Demise
Posted on 07-08-2021
Yesterday’s news that Universal Pictures will release certain of its 2022 movies on Peacock no more than four months after their theatrical premiere was just the latest move by...
Related News (76 items)
- NBCUniversal Names Kelly Campbell as Peacock’s President WSJ - 10-07-2021
- Kelly Campbell Eyes Peacock Role Following Hulu Exit Variety - 10-04-2021
- Telemundo Launching Division to Develop Shows For Peacock The Hollywood Reporter - 08-11-2021
- Peacock Reaches 54 Million Signups, 20 Million Monthly Active Accounts The Wrap - 07-29-2021
- Hollywood Head Spinner: Universal Spends Big for New ‘Exorcist’ Trilogy NY Times - 07-28-2021
- Comcast CEO Brian Roberts and ViacomCBS Chairman Shari Redstone Met to Discuss Streaming Partnership WSJ - 07-20-2021