VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Sezmi Expands to Malaysia With YTL Partnership - Template For 4G Carrier Deals in U.S.?
Posted on 10-11-2010
Sezmi is expanding into Malaysia, partnering with YTL Communications to provide the digital television service component of YTL's...
Mobile Video Continues to Crystallize as Clearwire Launches 4G Service in Atlanta
Posted on 06-16-2009
The promise of high-quality video delivery to mobile devices continues to crystallize as Clearwire is officially launching its 4G service with Motorola in the Atlanta metro...
2009 Prediction #2: Mobile Video Takes Off, Finally
Posted on 12-16-2008
As promised, each day this week I'm sharing one prediction for 2009, with each one getting progressively bolder as the week progresses (and yes, I'll concede - as...
Related News (14 items)
- Clearwire Plans to Sell at Least $1.1 Billion of Debt Bloomberg Businessweek - 12-02-2010
- Clearwire To Cut 15% Of Employees Multichannel News - 11-05-2010
- Clearwire Sets Big City 4G Launch Dates Light Reading - 10-18-2010
- Clearwire Debuts Pay-As-You-Go Wireless Broadband Plan Multichannel News - 08-30-2010
- Best Buy To Resell Clearwire`s Wireless Broadband Service Multichannel News - 07-29-2010
- Clearwire May Dump WiMAX GigaOm - 05-06-2010