VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #537: Regional Sports TV’s Troubles; Roku’s Strong Q3
Posted on 11-06-2020
I’m pleased to present the 537th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast, Colin and I return to...
Sinclair’s $4.2 Billion Regional Sports Write-Down Highlights Fundamental Industry Shifts
Posted on 11-04-2020
Sinclair Broadcast Group reported its Q3 ’20 results this morning, including a $4.2 billion write-down on goodwill associated with its regional sports networks (RSNs), which a Sinclair subsidiary acquired...
VideoNuze Podcast #471: Local Broadcasting’s Video Opportunity; Ad-Supported Originals
Posted on 06-14-2019
I’m pleased to present the 471st edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast we first discuss local broadcasting’s video...
Related News (16 items)
- Sinclair Streaming RSN Plan Slammed by MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred Next TV - 10-13-2021
- Sinclair Targets $400 Million in Cash Flow, 4.4 Million Subscribers for Its Big Sports Streaming Service Multichannel News - 06-22-2021
- Sinclair raising $250M for new sports streaming service, sources say NY Post - 06-10-2021
- Bally Sports Networks Strike Out with Streamers on Opening Day Multichannel News - 04-01-2021
- Hulu's live TV service loses Sinclair-owned regional Fox Sports networks Engadget - 10-22-2020
- YouTube TV Says It’s Dropping Sinclair’s Fox Regional Sports Networks Variety - 09-29-2020