VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Nielsen Boosts Distributed Video Model By Crediting Facebook, YouTube and Hulu Views
Posted on 08-15-2017
Nielsen announced this morning that it will begin giving video clients credit in its Digital Content Ratings service for views generated on Facebook and YouTube. Hulu will also start...
Food Network is Battling BuzzFeed’s Tasty in Competitive Social Video Space
Posted on 08-02-2017
When Discovery announced that it was acquiring Scripps Networks Interactive earlier this week for $14.6 billion, a lot of the coverage naturally focused on how the combined companies will...
Related News (9 items)
- BuzzFeed Launched Tasty as an Experiment. It’s Turned Out to Be a Stand-Alone Star Adweek - 08-20-2018
- BuzzFeed Makes Biggest Retail Bet Yet With Tasty-Branded Kitchen Line At Walmart Tubefilter - 03-01-2018
- The Food Network wants its own version of BuzzFeed's Tasty Business Insider - 09-19-2017
- How BuzzFeed’s Tasty Conquered Online Food NY Times - 07-28-2017
- How food brand Tasty is a template for BuzzFeed’s vertical expansion Digiday - 05-22-2017
- BuzzFeed’s Tasty Is Experimenting With Long-Form Video, and Toyota’s Along for the Ride Adweek - 04-05-2017