VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Inside the Stream: Q1 ’23 Earnings Review: Who’s Up? Who’s Down? Who’s Pick ‘Em?
Posted on 05-12-2023
Most media and technology companies have now reported Q1 ’23 results. We dig into who’s up, who’s down and who’s pick ‘em, and where they all might be headed. We...
Research: Sports Viewership is Migrating to CTV and Streaming
Posted on 06-30-2021
Sports has long been considered the “firewall” for pay-TV subscriptions, with marquee events carried by must-have broadcast and cable TV networks. But new research from The Trade Desk shows...
More Proof Points of Connected TV Advertising’s Surge
Posted on 02-22-2021
Last Thursday’s Q4 and 2020 earnings reports from The Trade Desk and Roku provide further evidence of connected TV advertising’s surge and also viewers’ significant adoption of streaming...
Related News (26 items)
- The Trade Desk Defies Industry Trends, Touting UID2 And OpenPath Success AdExchanger - 02-16-2023
- The Trade Desk attempts to woo advertisers at CES with ‘Galileo’ - a bid to chart the ‘Open Internet’ without cookies Digiday - 01-05-2023
- Trade Desk Sees 35% Higher Q2 Revenue, Strong CTV Business Mediapost - 08-09-2022
- Disney's Trade Desk Partnership Leads Advertisers Into a Post-Cookie World Adweek - 07-13-2022
- The Pivot To AVOD Is Happening And The Trade Desk Is Here For It AdExchanger - 05-11-2022
- The Trade Desk Doubles Revenue (In A Weird Year) And Bets The Farm On CTV AdExchanger - 08-09-2021