VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
Research: Sports Viewership is Migrating to CTV and Streaming
Posted on 06-30-2021
Sports has long been considered the “firewall” for pay-TV subscriptions, with marquee events carried by must-have broadcast and cable TV networks. But new research from The Trade Desk shows...
More Proof Points of Connected TV Advertising’s Surge
Posted on 02-22-2021
Last Thursday’s Q4 and 2020 earnings reports from The Trade Desk and Roku provide further evidence of connected TV advertising’s surge and also viewers’ significant adoption of streaming...
Research Finds Higher Cord-Cutting Expected, Budgets Shifting to CTV Advertising
Posted on 01-12-2021
Data released by ad tech provider The Trade Desk from two separate surveys indicates that cord-cutting could increase dramatically in 2021 and that advertisers are shifting budgets to connected...
Related News (24 items)
- Trade Desk Sees 35% Higher Q2 Revenue, Strong CTV Business Mediapost - 08-09-2022
- Disney's Trade Desk Partnership Leads Advertisers Into a Post-Cookie World Adweek - 07-13-2022
- The Pivot To AVOD Is Happening And The Trade Desk Is Here For It AdExchanger - 05-11-2022
- The Trade Desk Doubles Revenue (In A Weird Year) And Bets The Farm On CTV AdExchanger - 08-09-2021
- The Trade Desk Launches Solimar, Its Pitch For The Open Internet Vs. The Walled Gardens AdExchanger - 07-07-2021
- Google’s Cookie Delay Is Bittersweet for Trade Desk WSJ - 06-28-2021