VideoNuze Posts (33 items)
IRIS.TV and SpotX Bring Contextual Targeting Segments to CTV
Posted on 06-07-2021
IRIS.TV and SpotX (part of Magnite) announced this morning they’re partnering to offer industry-standard contextual targeting segments to SpotX’s video ad supply. The move will give ad buyers the...
Ad Spending on SpotX’s Platform Up 42% in 2020
Posted on 04-06-2021
Ad spending on SpotX’s platform increased by 42% in 2020 vs. 2019, driven mainly by over-the-top/connected TV clients who now comprise almost 70% of overall ad spending on the...
Crackle Plus Partners With SpotX to Monetize FAST Distribution
Posted on 03-02-2021
Crackle Plus is expanding its relationship with video supply-side platform SpotX to help monetize new distribution across a variety of free ad-supported streaming TV (“FAST”) services, the companies announced...
Related News (35 items)
- Magnite Cuts Staff by 6% Following SpotX Acquistion Adweek - 06-28-2021
- Why streaming media owners should be laser focused on first-party data AdAge - 05-05-2021
- Programmatic, Meet CTV: Ad Tech’s Latest Gold Rush AdExchanger - 05-04-2021
- SpotX Named SSP for Redbox Ad-Supported Streaming Content B&C - 02-23-2021
- To Grow Its Ad Business, LG Taps SpotX as Primary SSP Adweek - 02-11-2021
- Ad tech company Magnite is buying SpotX in play to deepen its strength in streaming ads CNBC - 02-05-2021