VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Verizon Likely Lost Well Over $1 Billion On Failed G090 Venture
Posted on 07-24-2018
Verizon reported its Q2 ’18 earnings this morning, which included a whopping $658 million pre-tax charge for shutting down its GO90 mobile video service (previously announced) that it launched...
Publicis Group Signs On For Exclusive go90 Mobile Video Ad Deal
Posted on 09-28-2015
Ad agency holding company Publicis Groupe has signed on for a year-long commitment to go90, AOL’s new millennial-focused mobile video service. Publicis’ clients will have a 3-month exclusive on ad...
Related News (37 items)
- Go90 shows are beginning to show up on other platforms Digiday - 09-17-2018
- Go90 or bust: How AwesomenessTV’s fate was tied to Verizon Digiday - 08-02-2018
- After Go90's Collapse, Who's Buying "Snackable" TV Now? The Hollywood Reporter - 07-12-2018
- T-Mobile CEO John Legere Pokes Fun at Verizon’s Go90 Closure Variety - 06-29-2018
- ‘Never had a chance’: Inside Verizon’s $1 billion bad bet on Go90 Digiday - 07-02-2018
- Verizon is shutting down its original video app Go90 The Verge - 06-28-2018