VideoNuze Posts (13 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #231: More Questions Than Answers Around the "Appification of TV"
Posted on 06-13-2014
I'm pleased to present the 231st edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we explore the concept of the "appification of...
CNN BuzzFeed Channel to Capitalize on Short-Form Video and Syndication Trends
Posted on 05-28-2013
CNN and BuzzFeed are partnering to create a new YouTube channel called "CNN BuzzFeed" to break original news online. The channel will feature current and archived CNN video and like...
4 Items Worth Noting for the Oct 26th Week (Counting online video views, Zappos prank videos, 3DTV, 2010 trends)
Posted on 10-30-2009
Following are 4 items worth noting from the Oct 26th week: 1. Online video viewership claims are murky - Props to Jim Louderback, CEO of Revision3, for...
Related News (98 items)
- CNN to Hire 450 Workers for New Streaming Service The Wrap - 07-20-2021
- Inside CNN Plus: A First Look at the New Streaming Service Variety - 07-19-2021
- CNN Ramps Up Streaming Push as Discovery Merger Looms WSJ - 06-01-2021
- CNN Ends Facebook Video Deal, Moves ‘Go There’ Daily Show to Its Own Digital Platforms Variety - 02-01-2021
- Great Big Story now accounts for 15% of CNN International’s digital revenue Digiday - 10-23-2019
- CNN Is Pulling Anderson Cooper’s Show Off Facebook, Will Launch ‘Go There’ on Social Platform This Summer Variety - 06-12-2019