VideoNuze Posts (13 items)
Once Again, the Main Focus at CES Will Be On Ultra High-Def TVs, But Will the Results Be Any Different?
Posted on 01-03-2014
Judging by the pre-show buzz, the main focus at this year's CES (which kicks off next Tuesday) will be on Ultra High-Definition TV, or "4K" TV. If this seems familiar,...
Post-CES, The Stage is Now Set for an Apple Television
Posted on 01-15-2013
Unless you've been living under a rock for the last year or two, you've no doubt had your fill of stories about the elusive Apple television set - not the...
VideoNuze Podcast #162 - CES Reactions; Aereo's Disruptive Threat
Posted on 01-11-2013
I'm pleased to present the 162nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon, who is back from spending several days at CES. Though Colin concedes he...
Related News (34 items)
- CES 2018: Getting a Fix on Audience Fragmentation Multichannel News - 01-10-2018
- Consumer Spending on Streaming Services to Reach $19.5B Multichannel News - 01-08-2018
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai canceled his appearance at CES because of death threats Recode - 01-04-2018
- At CES, giants old and new battle over TV's future CNET - 01-04-2018
- TVs That Bend, Stretch Clear Signs Of A Desperate Industry Forbes - 01-07-2014
- `Smart TVs` Are Next Bet for Makers as Sales Languish NY Times - 01-06-2014