VideoNuze Posts (9 items)
Operative Pursues Converged Video Ad Buying With “Premium at Scale” Initiative
Posted on 07-09-2018
Premium video consumption is splintering across platforms and services, creating huge challenges for content providers seeking to optimize ad revenues. To address this problem, video ad tech provider Operative has...
Platforms vs. Owned & Operated: Monetizing the Video Everywhere Strategy [VIDEO]
Posted on 06-28-2018
A critical challenge facing video providers is how to balance distribution of their content on platforms vs. on their owned & operated properties. At the recent VideoNuze Online Video Ad...
Operative Compete Launches for Publishers to Centrally Manage Their Programmatic Advertising
Posted on 10-06-2016
Operative has officially launched Operative Compete, a SaaS platform for publishers to centrally manage all of their programmatic partners. Operative Compete works for display and video inventory and across...
Related News (5 items)
- As New Ad Marketplaces Form, Media Companies Must Find Their Place AdExchanger - 04-12-2018
- Operative Announces Partnership With Charter's Spectrum Reach Press Release - 08-23-2016
- How To Make Programmatic TV Grow Faster? Simplify It AdExchanger - 02-25-2016
- Anti-Ad Tech Media Startups Find Ad Tech They Can Embrace WSJ - 11-11-2015
- How Do We Bridge The Gap Between The NewFronts And Upfronts? AdExchanger - 05-18-2015