VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Dateline NAB: Broadcasters Are Ready to Embrace 'Future Fronts,' a Converged Approach to Their Biggest Financial Event of the Year
Posted on 04-26-2018
Fresh off the show floor at NAB Show in Las Vegas, I was struck by three very clear trends: - Broadcasters are keen to understand what they need...
Reimagining & Reinventing Video Advertising Investment
Posted on 02-08-2018
Video is fundamentally different from all other digital advertising formats, and it must be planned, executed, and measured as such. What’s more, video has converged with OTT, VOD and essentially...
Research: Buyers Bullish on Cross-Screen TV and Video Ads But Challenges Remain
Posted on 01-04-2018
New research from video ad tech provider VideoAmp reveals that advertisers and agencies are bullish on planning and buying ads across linear TV, VOD and online video, but that...
Related News (8 items)
- VideoAmp Raises $275 Million as It Aims to Accelerate Growth WSJ - 10-21-2021
- VideoAmp Taps Former Trade Desk Finance Chief, Raises $75 Million WSJ - 05-18-2021
- Dentsu develops tool to address audience-based TV advertising’s patchwork problem Digiday - 04-13-2021
- Broadcast, Cable Viewing Back to Pre-COVID Levels Multichannel News - 06-09-2020
- VideoAmp Acquires a Clean-Up Crew For TV Data AdExchanger - 07-18-2018
- VideoAmp/Mediaocean Team For Integration Linear TV Planning Deal Mediapost - 05-25-2017