VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Comcast Advertising Licenses Data to VideoAmp As Alternative Currencies Ramp Up
Posted on 02-24-2022
Comcast Advertising will license aggregated viewership data from its devices to VideoAmp, the companies announced today. VideoAmp will incorporate the data into its cross-platform measurement solution which spans and...
Dateline NAB: Broadcasters Are Ready to Embrace 'Future Fronts,' a Converged Approach to Their Biggest Financial Event of the Year
Posted on 04-26-2018
Fresh off the show floor at NAB Show in Las Vegas, I was struck by three very clear trends: - Broadcasters are keen to understand what they need...
Reimagining & Reinventing Video Advertising Investment
Posted on 02-08-2018
Video is fundamentally different from all other digital advertising formats, and it must be planned, executed, and measured as such. What’s more, video has converged with OTT, VOD and essentially...
Related News (9 items)
- Warner Bros. Discovery signs audience measurement deal with startup Nielsen rival VideoAmp CNBC - 01-03-2023
- VideoAmp Raises $275 Million as It Aims to Accelerate Growth WSJ - 10-21-2021
- VideoAmp Taps Former Trade Desk Finance Chief, Raises $75 Million WSJ - 05-18-2021
- Dentsu develops tool to address audience-based TV advertising’s patchwork problem Digiday - 04-13-2021
- Broadcast, Cable Viewing Back to Pre-COVID Levels Multichannel News - 06-09-2020
- VideoAmp Acquires a Clean-Up Crew For TV Data AdExchanger - 07-18-2018