VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
New Pixability-GARM Study Provides Insights About YouTube Brand Suitability
Posted on 10-13-2021
A new study released by Pixability and GARM (the Global Alliance for Responsible Media) has found that although 99% of YouTube campaign impressions are considered “brand safe,” approximately one-third...
DoubleVerify’s Director of Product Strategy John Ross on Improving CTV Ad Transparency
Posted on 05-24-2021
DoubleVerify’s director of product strategy John Ross explains how improving CTV ad transparency is critical to bolstering advertisers’ trust in a 10-minute interview below. DoubleVerify found a 3x increase in...
Related News (16 items)
- Ad-Verification Firm DoubleVerify to Acquire OpenSlate for $150 Million WSJ - 11-09-2021
- DoubleVerify's CTV Revenues Spike 89%, Integrates CTV Tech With Streamers Mediapost - 07-29-2021
- Connected TV Ad Fraud Drops Drastically as Impressions Accelerate Adweek - 07-09-2021
- Brands shouldn’t be stymied by connected TV ad fraud AdAge - 03-29-2021
- DoubleVerify Detects New Ad Fraud Scheme On Connected TV Devices That’s Costing Advertisers Millions Forbes - 03-04-2021
- Innovid, DoubleVerify score new ad measurement accreditations from MRC Fierce Video - 01-14-2021