VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
New Pixability-GARM Study Provides Insights About YouTube Brand Suitability
Posted on 10-13-2021
A new study released by Pixability and GARM (the Global Alliance for Responsible Media) has found that although 99% of YouTube campaign impressions are considered “brand safe,” approximately one-third...
DoubleVerify’s Director of Product Strategy John Ross on Improving CTV Ad Transparency
Posted on 05-24-2021
DoubleVerify’s director of product strategy John Ross explains how improving CTV ad transparency is critical to bolstering advertisers’ trust in a 10-minute interview below. DoubleVerify found a 3x increase in...
Related News (20 items)
- New CTV Fraud Scheme ViperBot Stealing $8 Million A Month Mediapost - 03-24-2022
- DoubleVerify and Comscore Partner to Offer Combined Ad Verification and Audience Measurement Adweek - 02-25-2022
- DoubleVerify Finds CTV Ads Running with TV Set Turned Off B&C - 02-02-2022
- Digital Ad Dollars Shift To CTV And Other 2022 Predictions Mediapost - 12-30-2021
- Ad-Verification Firm DoubleVerify to Acquire OpenSlate for $150 Million WSJ - 11-09-2021
- DoubleVerify's CTV Revenues Spike 89%, Integrates CTV Tech With Streamers Mediapost - 07-29-2021