VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #240 - NFL Now Looks Brilliant; Ericsson Data Highlights OTT's Edge
Posted on 09-05-2014
After a 2 week hiatus while I was traveling in France, nScreenMedia's Colin Dixon and I are back with the 240th edition of our weekly podcast. The NFL season...
The 10 Biggest Online Video Stories of Summer 2014
Posted on 09-02-2014
September is here and that means summer 2014 is in the rear-view mirror. For online video and the broader video ecosystem, it was another busy few months, as viewers around...
NFL Now is a Brilliant Bid For Mobile Video Ads
Posted on 01-31-2014
Yesterday the NFL announced a new video initiative called "NFL Now," which will offer fans a trove of short-form videos in a highly personalizable experience. Brian Rolapp, the NFL's...
Related News (7 items)
- In Television Deals, NFL Plays by Its Own Rules WSJ - 09-04-2014
- NFL Now Adds 2 Shows, Expands to Yahoo and More Devices for Regular-Season Debut Variety - 09-03-2014
- NFL Now available to Apple TV-owning football fanatics Engadget - 08-20-2014
- Inside the NFL`s Plan to Take on Yahoo, ESPN With New App The Hollywood Reporter - 08-07-2014
- NFL Now video network officially launches CNET - 08-07-2014
- NFL Now app coming to Apple TV this month 9To5MAC - 08-04-2014