VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Mobile Video's Startling Impact on Media Consumption and Advertising
Posted on 06-08-2015
It's no secret that smartphones and tablets are now nearly ubiquitous, and that more and more video is being consumed on them. For example, Ooyala recently said that 34%...
Free, Short-Form Mobile Video News is Becoming a Hot Area for Established Media Companies
Posted on 01-13-2014
Free, short-form mobile video news is becoming a hot area of focus for established media companies. The latest evidence is this morning's announcement by NBCUniversal News Group of a...
Related News (14 items)
- NowThis videos make business of tweaking Fox News AP - 07-24-2019
- ‘Views for the sake of views are vanity’: With Facebook video views dwindling, NowThis is betting on quality over quantity Digiday - 07-08-2019
- With a new video division, Group Nine's NowThis is betting big on original shows across social, streaming, and OTT platforms Business Insider - 01-22-2019
- CNN Isn’t Happy NowThis Posted Its Election Coverage Clip to Facebook and Twitter WSJ - 11-10-2016
- Discovery Investing $100 Million to Merge Thrillist, NowThis, The Dodo in New Digital Venture Variety - 10-13-2016
- How NowThis Navigates The Maze Of Distributed Media AdExchanger - 05-24-2016