VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Has the Viewability Giant Finally Been Slayed? [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-21-2015
Viewability threaded its way through many of our sessions at last month’s Video Ad Summit, underscoring how important a topic it remains in the online video advertising industry.
Viewability: Addressing the Elephant in the Room [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-28-2014
Viewability has emerged as one of the hottest topics in the online video industry this year, for good reason - video ads that aren't seen diminish the advertiser's ROI and...
"Effectiveness" Identified As Next Stage of Digital Video Ad Measurement
Posted on 04-17-2014
TV is moving to digital - and fast. Today, billions of digital ads are seen everyday by millions of online viewers, yet 99% of those ads are repurposed from television...
Related News (8 items)
- Zenith: Advertisers Will Pay Big Bucks For Premium Video, But Screen Size Matters AdExchanger - 07-18-2016
- MAGNA And Zenith: Digital Growth Fueled By Programmatic, Mobile And Video AdExchanger - 06-20-2016
- Media Buyer Nitti Moves to Verizon B&C - 12-09-2015
- For First Time In Non-Recession, TV Ad Spend Wanes AdExchanger - 12-07-2015
- Time watching videos online will rise to an hour a day Guardian - 07-30-2015
- Next Year Will Be The 'Year Of' Mobile: For Video, Anyway Mediapost - 07-31-2015