VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
Quibi and Snap are Moving in Opposite Directions in Mobile Video
Posted on 10-21-2020
Quibi and Snap appear to be two companies moving in opposite directions in mobile video. Quibi, the high-profile, well-funded startup, has belatedly broadened its scope beyond mobile, enabling its app...
VideoNuze Podcast #372: Weekly Wrap-up: Viacom’s Skinny Bundle, Facebook TV, Amazon Channels Goes International, Snapchat Shows Gain
Posted on 05-26-2017
I’m pleased to present the 372nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we discuss 4 stories that caught our attention...
A World Awash In Video - Part 2
Posted on 05-08-2017
Ten years ago, in my pre-VideoNuze days, I wrote “A World Awash in Video,” for my then once per month e-newsletter. Based on numerous recentIy announced initiatives, I predicted...
Related News (213 items)
- How Walmart will work with TikTok, Snap and Roku to measure shopping ads online AdAge - 09-20-2022
- Snap Inc. Reaches Content Extensions With Disney, NBCUniversal, ViacomCBS Adweek - 01-27-2022
- NBCU, Snapchat Ink Deal to Bring Famous Quotes From TV Shows, Movies to App Variety - 11-01-2021
- Dentsu Teams With Snap: Concludes It's The Attention Economy, Stupid Mediapost - 10-28-2021
- Snap tops 100 million users in India, partners with Flipkart and Android smartphone vendors TechCrunch - 10-27-2021
- Snap is launching a global studio to develop branded AR experiences TechCrunch - 10-19-2021