VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Aereo Asks for Supreme Court Review, Saying Cloud Computing Is At Risk
Posted on 12-13-2013
Yesterday Aereo announced that it will not oppose the petition by the major broadcast TV networks (formally a "petition for a writ of certiorari") for a U.S. Supreme Court...
Broadcasters and Aereo Head to the Supremes: Nothing But Heartaches?
Posted on 10-23-2013
When we last left Aereo in its battles with the broadcast TV networks, our trusty (or not so trusty - it's complicated) over-the-top service was in the midst of...
Related News (9 items)
- TV Streamer Gets Huge Victory on Road to Compulsory License to Broadcast Networks The Hollywood Reporter - 07-16-2015
- FilmOn X Seeks To Intervene As Supreme Court Weighs Aereo Case Variety - 02-02-2014
- Aereo Attacks Court Ruling Against Rival Online Media Daily - 12-16-2013
- FilmOn X Goes On Offensive, Sues PBS Affiliate In Illinois Online Media Daily - 11-25-2013
- FilmOn X Asks D.C. Judge To Revise Ban Online Media Daily - 10-14-2013
- FilmOn owner blasts Aereo CEO with expletive-ridden threat The Verge - 09-23-2013