VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Comcast Drops Fox Bid, Foregoing A Major Opportunity With Hulu
Posted on 07-19-2018
Comcast has officially dropped out of the bidding for the 21st Century Fox assets, clearing the path for Disney to move forward. Comcast still plans to pursue Sky in the...
Comcast’s Fox Deal - 5 Quick Thoughts
Posted on 06-14-2018
Late yesterday, Comcast made its $65 billion all-cash offer for key Twenty-First Century Fox assets official. The offer sets up a bidding war with Disney, which had already struck...
VideoNuze Podcast #421: Comcast-Fox, SVOD Movies, Reduced Ad Loads
Posted on 05-25-2018
I’m pleased to present the 421st edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast we cover 3 different topics. First...
Related News (48 items)
- Fox Is Happy to Stay Out of the Streaming Wars “Bloodbath,” Says CEO Lachlan Murdoch The Hollywood Reporter - 05-18-2022
- Fox, Charter Strike New Carriage Deal Variety - 10-21-2019
- Fox and Disney Headed for Major Win Against Netflix in Poaching Battle The Hollywood Reporter - 06-05-2019
- Liberty Media joins bidding for regional sports networks being sold by Disney, sources say CNBC - 02-05-2019
- Amazon bids for Disney's 22 Regional Sports Networks CNBC - 11-20-2018
- 21st Century Fox Invests $100 Million in Social Live-Streaming Startup Caffeine Variety - 09-05-2018