VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #428: Young Viewers in US and UK Shift Away From Traditional TV
Posted on 07-20-2018
I’m pleased to present the 428th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week Colin and I discuss new research highlighting how...
Younger Viewers in UK Now Spend More Time With OTT Content Than Broadcast
Posted on 07-18-2018
More evidence of the shifting viewership behavior of younger audiences: UK regulator Ofcom’s first annual Media Nations report found that 16-34 year-olds there now watch an average of 2...
Related News (9 items)
- Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Make Huge Gains in U.K. Lockdown Variety - 08-05-2020
- Netflix Extends Lead in U.K. Amid Boom in Subscription Streaming Services Variety - 08-07-2019
- Third of TV watching among younger viewers is via on-demand services Guardian - 07-11-2016
- Two-thirds of UK's Netflix and Amazon users don't watch their original shows Guardian - 08-06-2015
- 44% have used Connected TV in last 12 months Advanced Television - 05-19-2015
- Ofcom study: kids topping up live TV with online clips Connected Consumer - 11-25-2014