VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Research: Connected TV Viewing Among 18-49 Year-Olds Has Quadrupled in Past 2 Years
Posted on 08-16-2016
More evidence today of connected TVs’ ascendance as a preferred viewing platform: Pivotal Research’s Brian Wieser released a new report revealing that 8.5% of all TV usage in July 2016...
VideoNuze Podcast #313: SVOD Adoption Surges, But Cord-Cutting Remains Minimal
Posted on 03-11-2016
I'm pleased to present the 313th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week brought 2 data points that seem at odds...
Research: SVOD Penetration in U.S. Passes 50%
Posted on 03-08-2016
New research from Pivotal Research Group, based on Nielsen data, reveals that at the end of February, 2016, SVOD services were in over 50% of U.S. TV households, up from...
Related News (14 items)
- More TV Data? You Can't Handle The Data! Mediapost - 05-24-2018
- Virtual MVPDs Help Boost TV Business Mediapost - 06-27-2017
- Broadcast TV Maintains Media Dominance mediap - 05-18-2017
- SVOD Impact: Some Declines In Traditional TV Mediapost - 04-12-2017
- 'Significant Acceleration' Of In-House Media-Buying, Analyst Cites Programmatic Mediapost - 03-06-2017
- 70% Of U.S. TV Nets Lost Traditional Pay TV Subscribers Mediapost - 12-30-2016