VideoNuze Posts (16 items)
Video Ad Tech Providers Keep Evolving With the Market’s Demands
Posted on 07-13-2017
Yesterday I posted the recent Video Ad Summit keynote interview with Brian Lesser, CEO of GroupM North America, in which he articulated some of the key challenges facing advertisers...
Outstream Video Ad Innovator Teads is Acquired by Altice for $307 Million
Posted on 03-21-2017
Teads, which pioneered the outstream video ad format that has been widely emulated, is being acquired by Altice, the multinational telecom provider. The purchase price is up to 285...
Teads Acquires Brainient for Personalized, Interactive Video Ads
Posted on 09-12-2016
Outstream video ad leader Teads has acquired Brainient, whose dynamic creative optimization (DCO) technology enables personalized, interactive video ads. Terms were not disclosed. Brainient aims to deliver customized...
Related News (14 items)
- Altice's adtech firm Teads targets $5 bln valuation in U.S. IPO Reuters - 07-22-2021
- Teads And Time Inc. Partner On Outstream Video Advertising Mediapost - 11-10-2016
- Video ad company Teads raises $47M in debt, plans acquisitions and further Asia expansion TechCrunch - 08-01-2016
- Eye Tracking Shows Mobile Video Ads Embedded in Articles Perform Better Than on Social Adweek - 06-15-2016
- Teads Announces Record Revenue for 2015 Press Release - 02-24-2016
- Study: Pre-Roll Ads Dramatically Increasing Ad-Block Installs AdAge - 01-26-2016