VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Vubiquity Unveils AnyVU Cloud Video Service, Partners With Akamai
Posted on 04-02-2014
Vubiquity has announced AnyVU Cloud, a new cloud-based, multi-device video services platform providing both linear and on-demand content. In addition, the company has announced Akamai as its first...
VideoNuze Podcast #219 - YouTube Apps, Google-Viacom Settlement, Pay-TV-Tablet Downloads
Posted on 03-21-2014
I'm pleased to present the 219th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia, who was at the TV Connect conference this week in...
Study: 58% of Consumers are Interested in Downloading Pay-TV Content to Tablets
Posted on 03-20-2014
According to a new study by Vubiquity, 58% of consumers would like the ability to download to their tablets TV shows and movies that are included in their pay-TV...
Related News (10 items)
- Vubiquity, Sky Extend Digital Distribution Agreement Home Media Magazine - 08-10-2016
- Vubiquity Partners With Upstart Cuban TV/Digital Network Home Media Magazine - 01-19-2016
- Vubiquity Makes Deal With Frontier Home Media Magazine - 01-04-2016
- Vubiquity, AwesomenessTV Strike SVOD Deal Multichannel News - 12-17-2015
- Warner Bros. Sells Digital Content Distribution Service to Vubiquity as It Trims Costs Recode - 09-16-2015
- Vubiquity, Turner Sign On-Demand Agreement Home Media Magazine - 07-21-2015