VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Research: Publishers’ Video Views on Facebook Declined in Second Half of 2017
Posted on 01-18-2018
Earlier this week I wrote about how Facebook’s New Feed algorithm change is going to reduce video consumption, but now new research from Wochit reveals that publishers’ video...
Wochit Reports 2015 Momentum and New Features for Video Creation Platform
Posted on 01-27-2016
Wochit, whose technology allows publishers to quickly create short-form, shareable videos from a rights-cleared library, has reported strong 2015 momentum, along with new features. Wochit said it grew...
Startup Wochit Mass Produces Near Real-Time Video News Bites
Posted on 02-21-2013
Israeli startup Wochit launched yesterday, seeking to mass-produce near real-time video news bites that will be distributed across the web to sites hungry for high-quality video and additional revenue.
Related News (5 items)
- Wochit, which helps publishers make lots of videos, really fast, raised $13 million Recode - 10-27-2016
- As Online Video Surges, Publishers Turn to Automation NY Times - 07-11-2016
- Wochit Raises $11 Million For Text-To-Video Content Creation Platform TechCrunch - 05-12-2014
- How to Make Lots of Web Video, Really Fast: Get Rid of (Most of) the Humans AllThingsD - 10-02-2013
- Wochit Raises $4.75 Million From Redpoint, Cedar and Greycroft Press Release - 05-13-2013