VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Sony is Still Planning to Launch an OTT Pay-TV Service That Has Little Chance of Success
Posted on 06-12-2014
In an interview with Recode on Tuesday, Sony Computer Entertainment America President and CEO Shawn Layden said the company is still planning to launch a "revolutionary" OTT pay-TV service...
VideoNuze Podcast #211 - Reviewing Netflix's Stellar Year; How Verizon Will Use OnCue
Posted on 01-24-2014
I'm pleased to present the 211th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. In today's podcast we review Netflix's stellar 2013 results,...
Net Neutrality in Focus If Verizon Launches OTT Pay-TV Service Using Intel Media Assets
Posted on 01-21-2014
This morning Verizon finally made official what has been rumored for months - its acquisition of Intel Media's assets, including its OnCue and its IP-based TV set-top box. With...
Related News (29 items)
- Intel TV creator leaves Verizon months after deal Reuters - 05-30-2014
- Inside OnCue: The story behind Verizon`s Internet TV acquisition The Next Web - 03-19-2014
- Intel Media`s sale: Why Intel failed with its OnCue TV service GigaOm - 01-22-2014
- Verizon Said to Spend Less Than $200 Million on Intel TV Bloomberg - 01-21-2014
- Brian Krzanich on Why He Pulled the Plug on Intel`s TV Dreams Recode - 01-02-2014
- Verizon Is Said to Be Near Deal to Buy Intel`s TV Service Bloomberg - 12-14-2013