VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #425: AT&T Disrupts TV, World Cup Streaming Surges and More
Posted on 06-22-2018
I’m pleased to present the 425th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast we cover a number of topics,...
Pixability Research Highlights YouTube’s Growing Role in Auto Industry
Posted on 06-28-2016
Online video and YouTube specifically are playing big roles in the auto industry for prospective buyers and enthusiasts, according to new research from video ad tech provider Pixability. The company...
Pixability Enables Unified Video Ad Buying Across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Posted on 02-23-2016
Video ad tech provider Pixability has unveiled v4 of its platform, enabling unified video ad buying across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. With v4, agencies and advertisers can plan,...
Related News (100 items)
- Instagram’s TikTok Identity Crisis: Focusing on Reels Isn’t Working The Hollywood Reporter - 08-04-2022
- Advertisers Are Struggling with Instagram’s TikTok Clone, Reels Bloomberg - 07-28-2022
- Instagram Trying to Lure TikTok Creators with $10,000 Bonus AdAge - 11-12-2021
- Instagram ditches the IGTV brand, combines everything but Reels into an ‘Instagram Video’ format TechCrunch - 10-05-2021
- Instagram testing ad revenue share with publishers via IGTV Axios - 06-30-2021
- Facebook is testing drastic changes to Instagram to make it more like TikTok CNBC - 06-30-2021