VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #255 - Assessing Sling TV's Prospects; CES Recap
Posted on 01-09-2015
I'm pleased to present the 255th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up this week we assess the prospects for Dish...
Roku TV Expands to Insignia and Haier; 4K Design Unveiled
Posted on 01-05-2015
Roku has added two more TV manufacturers to its Roku TV lineup - Best Buy's in-house Insignia brand along with Chinese brand Haier. The Insignia Roku TVs will be...
Once Again, the Main Focus at CES Will Be On Ultra High-Def TVs, But Will the Results Be Any Different?
Posted on 01-03-2014
Judging by the pre-show buzz, the main focus at this year's CES (which kicks off next Tuesday) will be on Ultra High-Definition TV, or "4K" TV. If this seems familiar,...
Related News (22 items)
- Comcast's Ultra HD app launches today - but only on Samsung TVs Engadget - 12-18-2014
- Why you can't get 4K Netflix and Amazon on a PC or Mac Macworld - 12-11-2014
- Amazon Prime Instant`s foray into 4K starts with four movies, four shows GigaOm - 12-09-2014
- DisplaySearch: 4KTV Shipments to Hit 6.4M Units This Year Home Media Magazine - 11-26-2014
- Amazon Prime Not Charging Extra for Ultra-HD Content Home Media Magazine - 11-11-2014
- Vizio`s affordable 4K TVs finally arrive Engadget - 09-23-2014