VideoNuze Posts (10 items)
Research: U.S. Cord Never Population Rises to 31 Million
Posted on 04-09-2019
There are now approximately 31 million “cord never” adults in the U.S. - people who have never paid for a traditional pay-TV service - according to MRI-Simmons’s latest Cord...
VideoNuze Podcast #389: Exploring Disney’s OTT Pricing Decision with GfK’s David Tice
Posted on 09-29-2017
I’m pleased to present the 389th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On today’s podcast, David Tice, SVP, Consulting at GfK, a...
VideoNuze Podcast #355: Millennials Go Cordless, Netflix Reality TV, YouTube Targeting and FCC’s Overhaul
Posted on 01-27-2017
I’m pleased to present the 355th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we discuss four topics that caught our attention...
Related News (21 items)
- ‘Cord-Keepers’ Dominate in New Study of Pay TV Subs B&C - 08-27-2018
- GfK Posits Streaming Video Undermines Disc, Digital Download Ownership Home Media - 10-18-2017
- Cord-Cutters, 'Cord-Nevers' Differ In Viewing, Demographics, Pay TV Subs Mediapost - 04-24-2017
- More People Are Subscribing to Multiple Video Streaming Services Fortune - 10-12-2016
- More Than Two Thirds of Consumers Have Never Bought a Digital Video Variety - 08-23-2016
- TV Binge Watching On The Rise Mediapost - 07-19-2016