VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
Video AdTech M&A and Financings Continue
Posted on 09-05-2017
There’s plenty of M&A and financing activity in the video adtech space, with the latest news coming this morning with RhythmOne acquiring YuMe for $185 million. The deal had...
VideoAmp Raises $15 Million to Optimize Cross-Screen Video Ad Campaigns
Posted on 11-11-2015
VideoAmp, a startup focused on optimizing cross-screen video ad campaigns, has raised a $15 million Series A round led by RTL Group, with participation from existing investors. The...
SpotXchange Sees Surge in Mobile Video Ads and Private Marketplaces
Posted on 08-10-2015
Supply-side video ad platform SpotXchange released new data this morning highlighting huge growth in mobile video advertising and private marketplaces by premium publishers. SpotXchange said it experienced 800%...
Related News (10 items)
- European TV Giant RTL Pushes Into VOD as Profits Slump The Hollywood Reporter - 05-17-2018
- SpotX Fully Acquired by RTL Group Press Release - 08-30-2017
- RTL Seeking ‘Strategic Alternatives’ for BroadbandTV, Including Potential IPO Variety - 01-31-2017
- European media join push to support online video groups FT - 08-21-2015
- YouTube MCNs Present Opportunities For Telcos And TV Companies AdExchanger - 11-15-2014
- How StyleHaul Built a YouTube Network on Branded Entertainment, Not Google Ads WSJ - 11-05-2014