VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Study: Netflix Tops for Watching Streaming TV Programs
Posted on 01-20-2015
Here's more evidence of how watching TV programs is changing: according to part two of a TV viewer survey fielded by NATPE and CEA, 71% of respondents said they have...
Amazon's and Netflix's Golden Globes Underscore OTT's Role as Bona Fide Alternative to TV
Posted on 01-12-2015
At last night's Golden Globe awards, Amazon's series "Transparent" won Best Comedy, with its star Jeffrey Tambor winning best actor - TV Comedy, while Netflix's "House of Cards" star...
Study: Still Early Days for Second Screen Usage With TV Programs
Posted on 01-10-2014
A new study from the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) and National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) released yesterday at CES, revealed that it is still very early days for...
Related News (9 items)
- Millennials mostly watch TV after it’s aired Recode - 09-09-2017
- Millennials Value Netflix More Than Broadcast or Cable, Study Finds The Hollywood Reporter - 01-08-2015
- CEA Survey Says - TV Set Remains Video Viewer of Choice B&C - 06-05-2014
- CEA: Aereo Is Giving People What They Want B&C - 04-02-2014
- Digital Video Content Is a Supplement, Not Replacement for TV Programming, Finds New CEA Study Reuters - 02-27-2014
- TV Show Producers Say Second-Screen Viewing Here to Stay Home Media Magazine - 01-27-2014