VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
To Protect Your Brand, You Have to Expose Yourself (to Social Video)
Posted on 09-07-2018
Over the past several months, we’ve watched the largest video platforms make large-scale improvements to address brand safety. They honed their filters, updated their monetization policies, invited top independent measurement...
OpenSlate Releases Post-Campaign Brand Safety Solution for YouTube
Posted on 09-07-2017
OpenSlate, which helps online video ad buyers understand YouTube content in order to plan and optimize their ad spending, has released a post-campaign brand safety auditing solution. The new...
OpenSlate Raises $7 Million, Hires 2 New Senior Executives
Posted on 05-01-2017
OpenSlate, which provides contextual data on YouTube channels to 600+ advertisers and agencies, has raised a $7 million round led by North Base Media and hired 2 new senior executives.
Related News (6 items)
- Ad-Verification Firm DoubleVerify to Acquire OpenSlate for $150 Million WSJ - 11-09-2021
- TikTok doubles down on brand safety with OpenSlate partnership The Drum - 10-15-2020
- Nielsen Takes Minority Stake in Brand-Safety Firm OpenSlate WSJ - 09-18-2019
- Andrea Ching Joins OpenSlate as Chief Marketing Officer Press Release - 03-29-2016
- YouTube`s top 100 channels have more than doubled their views in a year Guardian - 03-02-2015
- Views for the top 100 YouTube channels have grown 80% in a year Guardian - 09-01-2014