VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Hollywood Is In A Deep, Dark Box of Its Own Making
Posted on 08-13-2021
(Reminder - if you are a listener of The VideoNuze Report podcast, please update your feed per below to the new Inside the Stream feeds which have been available for...
VideoNuze Podcast #402: Hulu’s Growth, DVDs Fall and CES Recap
Posted on 01-12-2018
I’m pleased to present the 402nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we start by discussing Hulu’s growth to...
Electronic Sell-Through of Movies in U.S. Reached Nearly $1.6 Billion in 2014
Posted on 01-06-2015
Digital purchases of movies in the U.S. boomed in 2014, to $1.55 billion, up 30% from $1.19 billion in 2013, according to new data from the Digital Entertainment Group....
Related News (11 items)
- Home Entertainment Rise: Streamers Record 19% Uptick In Subscription Revenue Mediapost - 11-10-2021
- U.S. SVOD Revenue Spiked 39% in Q3 to $5.5 Billion Next TV - 11-11-2020
- U.S. Home Entertainment Market Topped $25 Billion in 2019, With 63% Coming From Streaming Variety - 01-13-2020
- UHD's Breakout Year? Home Media - 09-25-2017
- DEG Q2 Home Entertainment Report Shows Rebound in Sellthrough Home Media Magazine - 08-05-2016
- SVOD Contributed to 1% Rise in Consumer Home Entertainment Spending in 2015, DEG Reports Home Media Magazine - 01-06-2016