VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Millennials Pose a Product Strategy Puzzle for Pay-TV Industry
Posted on 03-10-2014
Do millennials want pay-TV or don't they? This is one of the most hotly-debated topics in the video industry today. The "don't" camp is well-represented by Charlie Ergen, head of...
Surveying the Video Landscape with BTIG's Media Analyst Rich Greenfield [VIDEO]
Posted on 05-30-2012
At last week's Cable Show, BTIG's media analyst Rich Greenfield and I sat down for a wide-ranging discussion of what's happening in the online video, broadband and pay-TV industries....
Related News (10 items)
- Virtual MVPDs Account for Nearly 10% of Pay TV Subscriptions: BTIG Multichannel News - 02-20-2019
- 2018 Could Be Big Year For Sports Streaming Rights Mediapost - 01-08-2018
- Greenfield: 56% of Pay TV Subs Would Drop ESPN Multichannel News - 01-13-2016
- How the cable industry became a monopoly Fortune - 05-19-2015
- Release Windows` Death Spiral Home Media Magazine - 09-04-2014
- Adding `Fast Lanes` Does Not Require Harming the Internet Recode - 05-14-2014