VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Sandvine: 70% of North American Peak Period Downstream Internet Traffic is Video and Audio
Posted on 12-07-2015
Sandvine has released its December, 2015 Global Internet Phenomena report, revealing that video and audio traffic now accounts for 70.4% of North American downstream traffic on wired networks in...
Study: Netflix Dominates Wired Internet Usage, YouTube Tops on Mobile
Posted on 11-20-2014
Sandvine has released its latest Global Internet Phenomena Report based on data collected in March, 2014 across leading wired and mobile broadband networks. Focusing just on North America, Netflix...
Related News (14 items)
- YouTube is Responsible for 37% of All Mobile Internet Traffic Statista - 03-11-2019
- Netflix Eats Up 15% of All Internet Downstream Traffic Worldwide (Study) Variety - 10-02-2018
- Amazon Prime Video No. 3 in North American Downstream Traffic Market Share Home Media Magazine - 06-22-2016
- Netflix Bandwidth Usage Climbs to Nearly 37% of Internet Traffic at Peak Hours Variety - 05-28-2015
- Sling TV Traffic Creeps Onto the Scene Multichannel News - 05-28-2015
- Look What Facebook`s Video Boom Does to the Internet Recode - 09-19-2014