VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #485: Research Shows Relationship Between Sports and Pay-TV
Posted on 10-04-2019
I’m pleased to present the 485th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast we discuss highlights of a recently...
Research: Live News, Sports and New TV Episodes Are Top Reasons To Keep Pay-TV
Posted on 12-17-2018
New research from Altman Vilandrie & Company finds that access to live news, sports and new TV episodes are the primary reasons pay-TV subscribers are continuing to keep their service.
Research: Millennials’ Viewing Preferences Are Shifting to SVOD
Posted on 12-14-2017
Almost 75% of 18-34-year-olds use SVOD services at least once per week to watch movies and TV shows, with 40% watching daily, according to new research released by consulting firm...
Related News (6 items)
- TV Consumers Complain Of Too Many TV Apps Mediapost - 11-18-2015
- TV Everywhere Key To Attracting Millennials Mediapost - 10-19-2015
- Survey: TV Everywhere Remains an Enigma Home Media Magazine - 10-14-2015
- Tablets Are Not Dead, Smartphones Viewers Are TV’s New `Holy Grail` Press Release - 09-25-2014
- What Difference Does Cable Make? eMarketer - 10-08-2012
- More Consumers 'Shaving' Cable Costs by Turning to Online Video PC Magazine - 03-21-2012