VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
TiVo: 10 Broadcast TV Programs Missed Out On $88 Million in Ad Revenue Due to C3 Limitations
Posted on 04-21-2014
TiVo Research has released data indicating that time-shifting by viewers of 10 broadcast TV primetime programs to between 4-7 days following their initial airing resulted in approximately $88 million...
VideoNuze Podcast #223 - Comcast's "Watchathon" On-Demand Success and Changing Viewer Behaviors
Posted on 04-18-2014
I'm pleased to present the 223rd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we dig into the strong performance of Comcast's recently...
Related News (6 items)
- ComScore, Rentrak to Merge Multichannel News - 09-29-2015
- Sorrell: Online Video Ad Growth Threatened By Faulty Measurement Mediapost - 08-26-2015
- Rentrak: Two-Thirds of Primetime TV Viewing Happens On Demand Home Media Magazine - 04-08-2014
- Online Video Trumps Cable VoD Light Reading - 11-06-2013
- Rentrak: On Demand TV Viewing Increased 40% in 2012 Home Media Magazine - 04-17-2013
- Rentals of DVD/Blu-ray Disc movies topped $5.6 Billion in 2011 Home Media Magazine - 03-26-2012