VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Digital Content NewFronts Point to Audience Fragmentation Ahead
Posted on 04-30-2012
As with TV, it's awfully hard to predict which particular programs and initiatives unveiled at last week's Digital Content NewFronts ("DCNF") will succeed and which will flop. But one thing...
Inside the Digital Content NewFronts: Interview with Digitas' Global Creative Head Mark Beeching
Posted on 03-19-2012
It seems like barely a week goes by these days without a new online-only original video series or new distribution agreement being announced. But even as content creators' enthusiasm for...
Related News (8 items)
- 9 Reasons the NewFronts Didn`t Get TV Dollars Last Year And 9 Reasons Why They Will This Year AdWeek - 04-11-2013
- Digital Newfronts Poised to Rake in $1 Billion in Ad Deals AdAge - 04-08-2013
- Why the Newfronts Still Aren`t the Upfronts AdAge - 02-26-2013
- The Problem With the Digital Upfront AdWeek - 04-30-2012
- Small Screens, Big Dollars NY Times - 04-27-2012
- Big Names, Bold Claims at Digitas NewFront AdWeek - 04-26-2012