VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
YouTube Advertising Momentum Builds, As OpenSlate Unveils New Demographic Campaign Tools
Posted on 01-20-2015
Not so long ago, content on YouTube was mostly user-generated, leaving advertisers uninterested. But now things have changed dramatically. Content has been professionalized by a vast range of independent creators,...
OpenSlate Launches To Measure Value of Video's Long Tail Producers [VIDEO]
Posted on 07-31-2012
Independent online video production is flourishing, helped along by investments from major players like YouTube, Yahoo, AOL and others, and the enthusiasm of thousands of mom and pop creators looking...
Tumi Backs New Bourdain Web Series While Avoiding TV Ads
Posted on 03-12-2012
More proof that online video is opening up new advertising and engagement possibilities beyond traditional TV, as premium travel lifestyle company Tumi - which has never run a TV ad...
Related News (5 items)
- Outrigger Media Raises $5.2 Million, Adds YouTube Demographics To OpenSlate Tubefilter - 01-13-2015
- Top TV Shows On YouTube Average 8 Million Monthly Views Tubefilter News - 09-10-2013
- New Tracking Tool To Identify YouTube Stars Before They Get Big Tubefilter News - 05-02-2013
- YouTube`s Top 500 Brands Pushing Creativity, Bite-Sized Videos Tubefilter News - 04-23-2013
- Outrigger Media Announces Series A Equity Financing Led By Spring Mountain Capital Press Release - 04-11-2012