VideoNuze Posts (21 items)
Disney-Google Deal is a Big Win for Consumers
Posted on 11-04-2014
If you have kids that love to gorge themselves on Disney, Pixar and Marvel movies, then today's news that Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA) has been integrated with Google Play,...
AOL Video Goes Mobile with New iOS and Android Apps
Posted on 10-04-2012
AOL has announced this morning new iOS and Android apps that provide access to over 420K curated videos from its AOL On Network. AOL is including videos from its...
Brightcove Expands Beyond Video, Introduces "App Cloud" Platform
Posted on 05-24-2011
Brightcove is introducing a new product this morning called Brightcove App Cloud, a platform which allows content publishers to build and manage...
Related News (140 items)
- TikTok is now available on Samsung and LG TVs, Android TV devices The Verge - 11-22-2021
- Netflix mobile downloads can play now even without full movie or episode loaded CNET - 06-28-2021
- NBC's Peacock will be on Android, Chromecast, Android TV 9to5Google - 06-23-2020
- Low-cost TV streaming service Philo comes to Android TechCrunch - 06-26-2019
- Why Apple Didn’t Launch an Android Version of Its New TV Service Bloomberg - 03-27-2019
- Netflix Bows Android Disc Rental App Home Media - 10-25-2017