VideoNuze Posts (19 items)
How Comcast Has Eaten Into Apple’s Movie Rentals/Purchase Dominance
Posted on 07-10-2017
An article in the WSJ over the weekend “Apple’s iTunes Falls Short in Battle for Video Viewers” caught my attention for a number of reasons, not least of which...
Why SVOD Services Are At Risk Of Being Downgraded by Consumers to Transactional VOD
Posted on 08-04-2015
Research released late last week by Parks Associates, which revealed high levels of churn for many smaller SVOD services, reinforced for me that many of these services are at...
With New Disney Deal, Is YouTube Poised to Disrupt Online Movie Rentals?
Posted on 11-28-2011
Last Wednesday, just before the Thanksgiving break, YouTube announced a deal with Walt Disney Studios which will make hundreds of new and...
Related News (106 items)
- Netflix ditches iTunes billing option for new subscribers Cult of Mac - 12-31-2018
- iTunes video upgrade makes the new Apple TV worth it AP - 09-21-2017
- iTunes movie rentals finally work across multiple devices Engadget - 03-21-2017
- Video on demand surges as theaters reel Boston Globe - 11-02-2014
- Vast Majority of Top Films, TV Shows Are Available Legally Online: Study Variety - 09-24-2014
- NPD: iTunes Dominates Movie, TV Show Sellthrough Home Media Magazine - 04-23-2013