VideoNuze Posts (19 items)
Interview: eMarketer's Ross Benes Explains Bullish Connected TV Ad Forecast
Posted on 01-02-2020
Happy New Year! Recently, eMarketer forecasted Connected TV (CTV) advertising will increase from approximately $7 billion in 2019 to over $14 billion in 2023. The forecast gained a...
Amazon is Poised For a Bigger Slice of Digital and Video Ad Revenue Pie
Posted on 02-20-2019
Yesterday eMarketer shared its U.S. advertising forecast for 2019, predicting that digital ads will account for $129.3 billion or 54.3% of spending, while traditional ads will drop to 45.8%...
Digging Into eMarketer’s Forecast for Programmatic Video & TV Ad Spending [SHIFT VIDEO]
Posted on 12-07-2017
At last week’s SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit, Lauren Fisher, eMarketer’s principal analyst, kicked off the day sharing her forecasts for both programmatic video and programmatic TV...
Related News (90 items)
- Big Upfront Deals Could Squeeze Programmatic Inventory AdExchanger - 07-27-2021
- US influencer spending to surpass $3 billion in 2021 eMarketer - 07-23-2021
- OTT/CTV Grows: Pluto TV Forecast To Hit $1.1 Billion Ad Revenue In 2022 Mediapost - 04-06-2021
- 2020 Recorded More Viewing Time, But Fewer Viewers Mediapost - 02-11-2021
- U.S. Adults Added Hour Of Digital Media Consumption In 2020, Video Up 27 Minutes Mediapost - 01-26-2021
- Why B2B marketers are plugging into connected TV The Drum - 01-11-2021