VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Hearst-Argyle Stations Launch "u local" to Include User-Generated Content
Posted on 03-04-2009
Hearst-Argyle Television will use KickApps' social media/video platform to power its stations' new "u local" initiative according to an announcement this morning. Hearst-Argyle's goal...
1Cast: A Legit Redlasso Successor Has Tall Mountain to Climb
Posted on 08-12-2008
Personalized online news is as old as the web itself. But personalized online video news is a nut that has yet to be fully cracked -...
Citysearch Offering Local Merchants Video Enhancement
Posted on 08-06-2008
Citysearch, the big online local information company, is making an aggressive push into video. The company is currently running a new promotion which allows its merchants...
Related News (17 items)
- WorldNow Inks Station Deals For Web B&C - 03-24-2011
- WorldNow Launches Mobile CMS B&C - 04-05-2010
- WorldNow Aims To Improve Video Search TVNewsday - 06-03-2009
- WorldNow Signs On Fisher Mediaweek - 05-28-2009
- WorldNow Links With Redlasso B&C - 04-17-2009
- WorldNow Signs Three, Reups One TV Newsday - 12-12-2008