VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Why Are There So Many Untargeted Pre-roll Video Ads?
Posted on 08-06-2013
Like a lot of you, I spend a lot of time online, and a good amount of it is watching video. As I've often said - at VideoNuze's Online Video...
With Live TV Viewing in Decline, 4 Reasons Why Online Video Advertising's Appeal Should Grow
Posted on 05-14-2012
As this week's TV advertising upfronts kick-off, the inconvenient truth of live TV viewing's ongoing decline should be on the minds of everyone in the ecosystem. The days of forcing...
Paid vs. Free, Where is the Grass Greener?
Posted on 10-08-2007
Two conversations I had last week, with executives at two separate independent video content companies, one based on a pay model, and the other on an ad-supported model,...
Related News (6 items)
- Advertising Week 2014: Exploring the Future of Television NY Times - 09-29-2014
- Multiplatform TV: Turning Video Streams Into Revenue Streams B&C - 05-03-2012
- Online Video Turns Up Heat WSJ - Reg. Req'd - 04-23-2012
- For digital video to live, the 30-second pre-roll ad must die CNET - News.com - 04-23-2012
- Remember Three-Screen Marketing Plans? So 2007. Time to Get Ready For Six Screens AdAge - 08-24-2010
- Lehman`s Online U.S. Advertising Forecast: Another $20 Billion In Growth By 2012 And Online Video Takes Off TechCrunch - 08-14-2008