VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Verizon Announces Aggressive, Video-Focused Offer for 5G Launch
Posted on 09-12-2018
Verizon has announced an aggressive, video-focused offer for its initial 5G launch, underscoring how potentially disruptive wireless telcos could be for both broadband and pay-TV services. Starting tomorrow...
Video is Quickly Becoming Bait For Wireless Carriers to Lure and Retain Subscribers
Posted on 03-07-2017
There is an unmistakable trend taking hold in the wireless industry: video is quickly becoming bait for big carriers to lure and retain subscribers. All 4 of the biggest U.S....
VideoNuze Report Podcast #126 - Sky's NOW TV; iPad's Data Cap Problems
Posted on 03-23-2012
I'm pleased to be joined once again by Colin Dixon, senior partner at The Diffusion Group, for the 126th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for Mar. 23, 2012. This...
Related News (35 items)
- Verizon Says Disney+ Deal Helped It Bring In 790K New Wireless Customers Last Quarter Tubefilter - 01-30-2020
- YouTube, Netflix Videos Found to Be Slowed by Wireless Carriers Bloomberg - 09-05-2018
- Netflix speeds on Verizon Wireless appear to be capped for some customers The Verge - 07-20-2017
- Verizon Wireless wades right back into the net neutrality debate with Fios deal The Verge - 03-09-2017
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck To Produce Reality Series For Go90 Tubefilter - 03-16-2016
- Verizon's Shammo: We're interested in ad revenues, not unlimited data plans Fierce Wireless - 03-08-2016