VideoNuze Posts (83 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #503: Live Sports Streaming Grows; CTV Ad Share in 2019
Posted on 02-28-2020
I’m pleased to present the 503rd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up on this week’s podcast, Colin shares details...
VideoNuze Podcast #488: Amazon-Premier League and Verizon-Disney Show Power of Partnerships
Posted on 10-25-2019
I’m pleased to present the 488th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast, Colin and I explore how powerful...
Verizon Promotional Deal Could Drive Millions of New Disney+ Subscribers
Posted on 10-22-2019
Verizon and Disney announced a promotional deal this morning which will give a free year of Disney+ to Verizon’s new and existing 4G LTE and 5G unlimited wireless subscribers...
Related News (485 items)
- Verizon Teams Up With Netflix in Push to Become Streaming Middleman WSJ - 12-14-2022
- Verizon to Sell Yahoo, AOL for $5 Billion to Apollo WSJ - 05-03-2021
- Cord Cutting Improved by Over 22% in Q1 for Top Operators Thanks to Slower DirecTV Blood Loss Next TV - 05-02-2021
- Vizio, Verizon Partner on Advanced TV Advertising TV Tech - 04-29-2021
- Verizon Study: Pandemic-Powered Streaming Boost Could Be New Normal Next TV - 03-25-2021
- Verizon Consumer CEO Touts Disney, Discovery Streaming Bundle Offers The Hollywood Reporter - 01-05-2021